A key fob replacement case can be used with Cobra alarms 1046, 3193,...
A key fob replacement can be used with Cobra alarms 1046, 3193, 3196,...
This is a suitable relacement for 7928 8510 8188 8185 0802T & more....
Our bespoke custom made leather case is suitable for Cobra ADR cards and...
This is the outer case to use as a replacement for a Cobra Touch Key
This is a suitable relacement for 7928 8510 8188 8185 0802T & more. If you've lost a touch key and need a spare then this is ideal for you.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Immobiliser Programming instructions
8510 (Touch Key: 937)
1. Turn the ignition ON and OFF 3 times, then ON within 7 seconds
2. The LED will illuminate permanently
3. Touch a working touch key onto the receptacle, the LED will extinguish for 1 second
4. Repeat step 3 for the additional keys you want to add
5. Switch the ignition OFF to exit programming
Note: A maximum of 4 touch keys can be stored on the system. Adding keys will erase all existing keys
0802T (Touch Key: 937)
1. Disarm the immobiliser using a working touch key (LED extinguished)
2. Turn the immobiliser switch ‘1’ to the ON position (the LED will illuminate)
3. Touch a new key into the mini-socket for approx 1 second, the LED will flash
4. Repeat step 3 for all the existing touch key
5. Turn the immobiliser switch ‘1’ to the OFF position (the LED will extinguish)
6. Test both keys.
Note: A maximum of 2 keys can be stored on this system. Adding a key will erase the existing key.